Check out the following press release which includes more contest information and some helpful tips :o)
Win the No-Frizz Battle with Ten Tips and Free Products
Every Day of May from NaturallyCurly.com
AUSTIN, TX – The weather is changing and frizz season is creeping up on us. Whether you wear your hair curly or straight, frizz control is always a priority!
In its quest to help curly girls find solutions, NaturallyCurly is launching 31 Days to Fight Frizz during the month of May—prime frizz weather. Each day, readers can enter to win products from some of the top frizz-fighting brands, including Ouidad, Ojon, John Frieda, Curly Hair Solutions, Carol’s Daughter and CURLS. One grand-prize winner will also receive a $1,000 gift card.
“April showers may bring May flowers, but they also bring frizzy hair!” says Michelle Breyer, president and co-founder of NaturallyCurly.com. “Frizz is the curly girl’s arch nemesis, and here at NaturallyCurly.com we want to keep curlies looking good.”
Frizz control starts with how you care for your curls. Frizzy hair doesn’t discriminate, so NaturallyCurly.com has complied a list of ten hair healthy tips for sensational, no-frizz summer curls.
1. Get a good haircut to reduce split ends and breakage, a major cause of frizz.
2. Cleanse your hair every 2 to 3 days to keep some natural oils on your scalp to reduce frizz.
3. Never skip conditioner, and deep condition at least once a week.
4. Always detangle your hair with a wide-toothed comb when it’s wet and slick with conditioner.
5. Rinse with cold water because cold water helps smooth down the cuticle, diminishing frizz and fluffy flyaway tendencies.
6. Avoid terrycloth towels. Use microfiber instead because it does not disturb the cuticle— instead it smoothes the cuticle down, reducing frizz.
7. Choose a styling product best suited for your hair type because each hair type responds differently to weather conditions.
8. Air-dry or use a diffuser for the least amount of disruption and frizz.
9. Carry a pomade or frizz-fighting serum at all times to control frizz and repel humidity.
10. Lastly, NEVER use a brush and try not to touch your curls! Brushing while wet will break your hair, and brushing while dry is a curly hair sin.
How to Enter
Participants must enter 31 Days To Fight Frizz Giveaway by registering at www.naturallycurly.com/fight-frizz to be eligible. The giveaway begins May 1, 2011, at 12:00 a.m. CST and ends May 31, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. CST. Only online entries will be accepted. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
Learn how to fight, reduce and eliminate frizz for your natural hair with frizz tips, articles, styling tips, product reviews, salons and more by visiting www.naturallycurly.com.
Check out the video!
Good luck :o)